Welcome to Keithhall School.
Keithhall is a small, rural primary school situated approximately two miles northwest of Inverurie on the Whiterashes road. Inverurie is 16 miles west of Aberdeen and is a town which has seen considerable growth over the last 15-20 years, being within commuting distance of Aberdeen. Inverurie has excellent shopping facilities and a comprehensive range of leisure pursuits.
We take pride in the fact that Keithhall is a happy and hardworking school with a real sense of team spirit. We hope that your child’s time here is enjoyable and rewarding.
Parents and guardians play a very important part in the life of the school and the wider community. Therefore, we would like you to feel welcome in school and to play an active part in your child’s education. We hope that the partnership between home and school will be productive and enjoyable.
Aberdeenshire Council Tweets
Results are in from Big Recycling Challenge Survey – helping inform area’s future recycling and waste services:… t.co/Hmq1CagC4x
- Results are in from Big Recycling Challenge Survey - helping inform area's future recycling and waste services
- Future of Strachan School considered by committee
- Work progresses to restore historic Deeside bridges damaged in Storm Frank
- Works begins on Banff's historic Tolbooth Hotel as part of Conservation Area regeneration efforts
- Wellbeing, Wildlife and Walking; The Energetica Summer Festival Returns
- Area Committee approves Banff Academy technology upgrade
- Card payment function removed from Aberdeenshire car parks - cashless parking still available via RingGo
- Provost signals official start to construction of new Community Campus
- New Director of Education confirmed
- Stonehaven Flood Protection Scheme - Update on progress