Welcome to Keithhall School.
Keithhall is a small, rural primary school situated approximately two miles northwest of Inverurie on the Whiterashes road. Inverurie is 16 miles west of Aberdeen and is a town which has seen considerable growth over the last 15-20 years, being within commuting distance of Aberdeen. Inverurie has excellent shopping facilities and a comprehensive range of leisure pursuits.
We take pride in the fact that Keithhall is a happy and hardworking school with a real sense of team spirit. We hope that your child’s time here is enjoyable and rewarding.
Parents and guardians play a very important part in the life of the school and the wider community. Therefore, we would like you to feel welcome in school and to play an active part in your child’s education. We hope that the partnership between home and school will be productive and enjoyable.
Aberdeenshire Council Tweets
- First phase of Gardenstown landslip protection complete as final nails secure mesh to slope
- Councillors to be asked to agree community views be sought on new approach to recycling and waste
- Inspiring Aberdeenshire 2018 winners
- Committee round-up: Education and Children's Services 17.05.18
- Kids create winning software solutions to help themselves flourish in a digital world
- Area Committee to see progress on Peterhead Community Campus
- Aberdeenshire Council, COSLA and Scottish Government Represent Scotland at EU Sustainable Energy Week
- Action plan underway to improve standards at Fraserburgh North School
- Deveron Road 'shared-use' path launched to help people make the most of the great outdoors
- One-way system introduced at Cocketty/Abbeyton rail bridge as assessment of structure continues