Welcome to Keithhall School.
Keithhall is a small, rural primary school situated approximately two miles northwest of Inverurie on the Whiterashes road. Inverurie is 16 miles west of Aberdeen and is a town which has seen considerable growth over the last 15-20 years, being within commuting distance of Aberdeen. Inverurie has excellent shopping facilities and a comprehensive range of leisure pursuits.
We take pride in the fact that Keithhall is a happy and hardworking school with a real sense of team spirit. We hope that your child’s time here is enjoyable and rewarding.
Parents and guardians play a very important part in the life of the school and the wider community. Therefore, we would like you to feel welcome in school and to play an active part in your child’s education. We hope that the partnership between home and school will be productive and enjoyable.
Aberdeenshire Council Tweets
Ballater station official re-opening in pictures. t.co/da1oG8ayA5Show Media
- Crovie Landslip works update 17.8.18
- Aberdeenshire's newest teachers ready to go back to school
- Ballater's Old Royal Station, risen from the ashes, reopens and helps bolster Royal Deeside visitor offering
- Can you help protect vulnerable children and young people?
- Have your say: Working together for better mental health and wellbeing
- Final call for entries for coastal challenge
- Councillors asked to agree new approach to green spaces and biodiversity in Aberdeenshire
- Don't let your talent go unnoticed
- Be in safe hands by signing up for child protection sports workshop
- Volunteers sought to take on management of two council-owned salmon and trout fishing beats