Welcome to Keithhall School.
Keithhall is a small, rural primary school situated approximately two miles northwest of Inverurie on the Whiterashes road. Inverurie is 16 miles west of Aberdeen and is a town which has seen considerable growth over the last 15-20 years, being within commuting distance of Aberdeen. Inverurie has excellent shopping facilities and a comprehensive range of leisure pursuits.
We take pride in the fact that Keithhall is a happy and hardworking school with a real sense of team spirit. We hope that your child’s time here is enjoyable and rewarding.
Parents and guardians play a very important part in the life of the school and the wider community. Therefore, we would like you to feel welcome in school and to play an active part in your child’s education. We hope that the partnership between home and school will be productive and enjoyable.
Aberdeenshire Council Tweets
- Schools have shone in Run Balmoral 2018
- Office Space paper. A summary
- Sign up for coastal challenge
- Aberdeenshire refuse collectors first in Scotland to attend national competition, raising money for charity
- Inverurie development marks latest phase of new affordable homes
- Council chooses option for interim works to reopen Gardenstown road affected by landslip, work to start next week
- Historic bridges and part of scenic route to close for emergency repairs following vehicle damage
- Volunteers needed for new licensing forum
- Committee round-up: Communities Committee 29.3.18
- Road safety group's provisional figures show north east road deaths at forty year low