Welcome to Keithhall School.
Keithhall is a small, rural primary school situated approximately two miles northwest of Inverurie on the Whiterashes road. Inverurie is 16 miles west of Aberdeen and is a town which has seen considerable growth over the last 15-20 years, being within commuting distance of Aberdeen. Inverurie has excellent shopping facilities and a comprehensive range of leisure pursuits.
We take pride in the fact that Keithhall is a happy and hardworking school with a real sense of team spirit. We hope that your child’s time here is enjoyable and rewarding.
Parents and guardians play a very important part in the life of the school and the wider community. Therefore, we would like you to feel welcome in school and to play an active part in your child’s education. We hope that the partnership between home and school will be productive and enjoyable.
Aberdeenshire Council Tweets
- Green Flag Awards for two of Aberdeenshire's most popular parks
- Are you ready to start your adoption journey?
- Aden Country Park awarded National Lottery support
- Can you spot the skulls?
- Committee round-up: Communities Committee 5.7.18
- Are you thinking of adoption? Register now!
- Aberdeenshire economy buzzing with activity as Economic Strategy updated to reflect positive outlook
- Master plan for Peterhead Community Campus agreed by Area Committee
- Get a taste of culture and sport & physical activity in Fraserburgh
- Get a taste of culture and sport & physical activity in Peterhead